Friday, July 06, 2007

I LOVE LA and other USA locations

A number of new designs went up today covering the old reliable I LOVE... t-shirt slogan. I must admit I have hold too long away from this one but I think it is time to visit it again! So what 's new and different with our designs? Well we are introducing a new type face for the acronyms of our locations. This is a similar text used for our new Teeteaser.com signature. It works very well because it emphasizes the negative space of the letters making them pop out in the color tees. I also stayed away form the heart symbol, maybe I will return to this sometime later but for the moment it felt better to spell the word "I love..." Last but not least we have added the crown. The crown is a very fashionable symbol of our days and it is used in many t-shirt lines we like. Our crown was first drawn on paper and later was digitally treated with my exclusive method of turning a hand drawing to a old print or crosshatch. Maybe one day I will post the Photoshop tutorial for this trick. So far you can choose from:

I LOVE LA
I LOVE SF
I LOVE AZ
If the line becomes popular Iwill add more locations.

No comments:

Teeteaser"s Most Popular Products Ever!