Saturday, September 22, 2007

Teeteaser sketchbook

From as long as I remember myself I remember me drawing. My career as an artist expands in more than two decades of work in various fields of the visual arts including animation, design, character design, illustration, comic books, book illustration, cartoons, storyboarding, fine art painting, you name it. During my professional career, I have received credits in numerous Hollywood and European feature animated films, commercials, and television shows. I have been nominated twice for an EMMY award and received one in 2006. In addition, I have also enjoyed my paintings exhibited in many galleries, my cartoons and comic books published in different languages, and my designs used in advertisements around the world. This sketchbook is a collection of pencil and digital drawings I created when I first launched my own t-shirt company on April 2006. The subject of these drawings is: pretty girls in sports, anime girls, and the Queens of the playing cards deck. All drawings are available in color at my online store: http://www.teeteaser.com decorating a variety of t-shirts and other fine products.

No comments:

Teeteaser"s Most Popular Products Ever!